Marty

Marty
Marty is a great dad! He is in the Stake Young Men's and she loves it. He likes to play Basketball and watch sports.

Taylor

Taylor
Taylor is 21. He enjoys being with friends, girls, and video and computer games. He is trying to find a job and hope to start school in Web Design in the fall at ISU.

Maddie

Maddie
Maddie is very excited to go to College next year at Utah State. She loves to spend time with Spencer and being involved in school espcially percussion.

Regan

Regan
Regan is 15, she is a Freshman at Century. She loves being in drivers Ed. and playing with her friends.

B.J.

B.J.
B.J. aka Beagle Juice is our beagle. He loves to play tug of war and fetch, and can do some cool tricks. Even though he is extremely fat, and my mom claims to hate him, we all love him.

BiRtHdAy BoY!!!

BiRtHdAy BoY!!!
Taylor turned eighteen on April 30, so here is a tribute to my favorite big brother. Happy Birthday, Brah :]


I guess i went a little overboard on the PhotoBucket! :)

I guess i went a little overboard on the PhotoBucket! :)
Merry Christmas!!

Oooo La la!

grrrrr

Zach Efron???

Meeeee-yow!

Paris who???

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moab

So we (Regan and Marty) just got back from a scooter rally, that's right I said scooter rally in Moab. It was a lot of fun, and Regan and I had a good time. We were there the same time as a big classic car show, and we got a lot of response from the crowd!! Regan got her picture taken on the back of the scooter, because we looked so cool. My friend Derek drove us down from Provo. Thanks Ife and Celeste for the use of the truck. It ran well.

My friend Dave Hurtado, who owns a scooter shop down in Orem reserved the campsite and provided Friday night dinner. On Saturday we went into Arches National Park. Derek, under the mistaken assumption that we got in free last year, got us in free this year. The lady probably just felt sorry for us, thinking "who the heck rides a scooter"!!

We also had a lot of fun hiking around Arches. We went to Landscape Arch, and hiked to some other spots as well. It was cool parking our 11 scooters together in the parking lot.

I will add some picture later, but wanted to at least update everyone on the happenings.

On the job front, I have a job offer from the Dept of Corrections, to work at the Women's Prison here in Pocatello. It wasn't my first choice, but it is a State job with good benefits. The pay is OK, but it is full-time. I also have a contingent offer from the State Police to work as a dispatcher. It, however, is a part-time job, and so I would have to work somewhere else as well. When my old company, ALA has some hours to work with kids, I could work for them. Finally I interviewed with Gold's Gym to be a local HR guy for them. It would be the best job, but haven't heard from them.

All in all we have been blessed!!

This weekend is the sisters party, so I am sure we will have an update then.

1 comment:

Walters Family said...

sounds like a BLAST! And Congrats on all the job opportunities! We'll see you, Tawny, at the sisters party this weekend! Loves!