Marty

Marty
Marty is a great dad! He is in the Stake Young Men's and she loves it. He likes to play Basketball and watch sports.

Taylor

Taylor
Taylor is 21. He enjoys being with friends, girls, and video and computer games. He is trying to find a job and hope to start school in Web Design in the fall at ISU.

Maddie

Maddie
Maddie is very excited to go to College next year at Utah State. She loves to spend time with Spencer and being involved in school espcially percussion.

Regan

Regan
Regan is 15, she is a Freshman at Century. She loves being in drivers Ed. and playing with her friends.

B.J.

B.J.
B.J. aka Beagle Juice is our beagle. He loves to play tug of war and fetch, and can do some cool tricks. Even though he is extremely fat, and my mom claims to hate him, we all love him.

BiRtHdAy BoY!!!

BiRtHdAy BoY!!!
Taylor turned eighteen on April 30, so here is a tribute to my favorite big brother. Happy Birthday, Brah :]


I guess i went a little overboard on the PhotoBucket! :)

I guess i went a little overboard on the PhotoBucket! :)
Merry Christmas!!

Oooo La la!

grrrrr

Zach Efron???

Meeeee-yow!

Paris who???

Sunday, October 5, 2008

High School Tag..

So my brother in law Cody challenged me to High School Tag, so here it is:

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? My town was smaller then Soda. You dated the school, the girls on vacation, girls lost in the woods. If they were a girl...you had to date them.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Red Toyota Corolla. Loved the car....My mention in the class prophecy was about that car.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Similar to Cody's although I was embarrassed. I thought it was cool to wear these old 1950's shorts that buttoned up the front. Well we were in PE, and we were starting to wrestle. My opponent just fell on the mat. I looked down, and there was an appearance. I also fell to the ground, but not next to him. I don't know if I ever lived that down. I still go to therapy.
4. Were you a party animal? In my school, I was the antithesis of party animal. Cody Antithesis means..opposite!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I tried really hard...but I was too concerned about what girls said to be a flirt. Did flirt with the two gals in yearbook with me. Darkroom is all I have to say.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir...but I teased the choir teacher about liking the home EC teacher and he gave me a "C".
7. Were you a nerd? For sure.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Basketball. Mom thought I too tiny to play football...me being 6'5" 240 and all.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? One fight in my whole school career. Principal sent me to my dad, who was a teacher. That was worse then getting expelled.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Elks, Elks Elks.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Calder, of course. Lynch.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Hung out in the gym, playing ball.
13. School mascot? Elks. That's right, an Elk...at least it was an animal that lived there.
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Junior year went with Jenny Hale. First ah..kiss, in a European way;) I was a late bloomer with the chicks.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yea, with LOTS more confidence.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That my cool song for us leaving sounded like crap.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Skip day at and senior trip to Ocean Shores, WA. It was about 30 miles from our school. We weren't the most motivated class in earning money. My buddies and I did what we wanted, which was opposite of what all the other kids were doing. Got my first taste of riding scooters!!
18. Were you in any clubs? Letterman's club, and finding a way to raid the home EC fridge.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Just a scosh.
20. Who was your prom date? That was my redemption. Since my lack of sexual activity in a school, where that was a requirement, and my freshmen year debacle..many in my class, sort of doubted me. My Church flame, Lori Prescott, was my date. Most everyone was impressed. She was cute, and they didn't know her. I look back, and she kind of had big teeth, but at the time, I thought she was babe city.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Is that mistyped...did it say 100. Missed 10 years because of my dad passing away. I don't think we will get together again.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I agree with Cody, study more. Also, don't worry about what people will say. Play football.

Oh by the way....I have like one blurry high school picture...that I took with a digital camera. We had film in those days!!!

This is my high school year book picture

1 comment:

Maddie said...

cool,i like all the infermation i didn't even know about you. even though im your daughter.(Regan)